Just as important, though, is our approach. We act as a strong, aggressive advocate for our clients, making sure they know exactly what’s needed to receive the fair and adequate compensation they deserve—and helping them put their lives back together after a traumatic time. Our dedicated in-house team includes a nurse paralegal to help ensure that each case receives the right level of personalized, detail-oriented attention it deserves.
Fitzsimmons, Nunn & Plukas represents individuals in a broad variety of cases, often against large corporate defendants and their insurers who refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Our attorneys successfully pursue motor vehicle accident cases, complex product liability cases involving machinery, and construction accidents. We help many clients take on negligent doctors and hospitals in medical malpractice claims and nursing homes that are negligent in the care of your loved ones. We also pursue complex automotive cases and those involving injuries and death from vehicular fires.
Every case begins with a comprehensive and complete investigation under the assumption that it will proceed to trial. Although many cases settle, conducting extensive preparation from the beginning puts our clients in the strongest possible negotiating position—and produces the best settlements and trial results.
Our experience and diligence in handling all aspects of these complex matters can make the difference in your case. Our personal commitment to you and the details of your injury can make the difference in your outcome.
In the course of representing you, our team will:
- Investigate facts and obtain accident reports and medical records
- Negotiate claims with insurance carriers
- Commence law suits
- Conduct discovery, depositions, and motion practice
- Attend judicial pre-trial conferences
- Prepare for trial and try your case
- Arbitrate and/or mediate your case as necessary
- Address often-overlooked effects an injury claim may have on worker’s compensation, no-fault claims, disability and government benefits, vehicle and traffic matters, estates, and bankruptcy
If you would like to speak with an attorney regarding your personal injury matter—at no charge to you—please contact us today.