You won’t find us advertising on billboards or television, but our dedication to pursuing justice for those who have been seriously injured through the fault of others has resulted in significant judgments—including seven-figure awards—for victims and their families.
- Automobile, motorcycle, & truck accidents
- Construction-site accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Insurance, worker’s compensation, & disability
- Defective products and machines
- Vehicular fires
Planning for your own estate or facing the death of a family member can be a stressful, highly emotional time. A will, a durable power of attorney, and a healthcare proxy are critical tools for ensuring a clearer path to follow, and depending on financial circumstances and state of life, there may be a need for more estate planning or asset preservation tools.
- Drafting, probate, and administration of wills
- Testamentary trusts
- Litigating estate issues
- Income, gift, and estate tax liability
- Durable powers of attorney
- Medicaid eligibility
- Lifetime giving
- Article 81 Guardianship proceedings
The complex world of real estate requires the right kind of local experience and a familiarity with its legal and contractual risks and challenges. Whether you are a home buyer or seller, an existing residential or commercial property owner, a lender, builder, or land developer, we can help you navigate this landscape and address any situation that might arise.
- Review and/or negotiate purchase offers and building contracts
- Draw purchase offers, if requested
- Address questions that arise between signing the contract and closing
- Identify and address solutions to title problems
Being accused of a crime—any crime—is a serious matter. Even simple misdemeanors require the right legal resources, and felony and DWI cases can alter the course of a defendant’s life forever.
- Felonies, misdemeanors, and violations
- Assault and harassment
- Traffic charges
Neglect in nursing homes (residential health care facilities) is a problem that our elderly loved ones face all too often. It is the responsibility of caretakers to provide our senior citizens with the care they deserve in their final years.
We in Western New York are generally fortunate to receive good medical care, however, doctors and other medical service providers do make mistakes, sometimes tragic mistakes. At those times, the attorneys of Fitzsimmons, Nunn & Plukas, LLP stand ready to help the injured patients and their families put their lives back together, and will pursue full, fair and adequate compensation for pain and suffering, lost earnings, and loss of enjoyment of life.